I understand and acknowledge that if I proceed to register online and to sign the waiver electronically, that, under the Electronic Transactions Act, such electronic registration and electronically signed Waiver document will be valid and enforced in the same manner as a hand-signed document that exists in physical form and that a record or signature may not be denied legal effect or enforceability under law solely because it is in electronic form.
I, the parent/guardian of the above named Registrant, in consideration for accepting the Registrant for their participation in activities hereby grants to The Jump Around the right and permission, free from approval, review or cost, to photograph, record or otherwise capture the Registrants for use in media, now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to pictures and video, to copyright the same in its own name, and which may be included in whole or in part for commercial or promotional use.
• THINGS YOU CAN BRING: water/soda, cake, ice, paper goods
for adults. Package #1 includes paper goods for both kids/adults only! Tablecloths and decorations are not provided with any of our packages.
• Please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before the scheduled party time. Party assistants will be available to take care of set-up/clean-up.
• Your guest(s) can sign our online waiver or they will be asked to sign a waiver for themselves and their children when they arrive.
(ALL GUESTS MUST SIGN A LIABILITY WAIVER)
• You are responsible for your guests’ actions and that of their children.
• We are a shoeless facility. Adults and kids must take their shoes off and must wear socks. You may bring shoe covers or purchase them from us. Failure to do so will result in a $150.00 cleaning fee. No Exceptions! ( ) I agree with the terms.
• No shoes on carpet and no bare feet allowed. Ask your guests to wear or bring socks or they will have to purchase them from us for $3.00 each.
• Ages 1 to 18 years count as kids towards the packages. Extra children (Ages 1 to 18) will be an additional $15.00 each.
• OUTSIDE PIZZA is NOT allowed (Please respect our vendor) – No Exceptions. Failure to respect our vendor will result in you being charged an additional fee.
You must order pizza through us if would like to have additional from what our packages offer. Tax and $5.00 delivery charge are not included in the prices.
• THE FOLLOWING IS NOT ALLOWED:
– Piñata’s – Confetti – Candy – Streamers – Sparklers – Banners – Posters or any décor that is attached to the walls with tape/or adhesive or thumbtacks on party room walls – Coffee pots/Crock pots – Plug-ins –Chocolate Fountain –Sterno’s – or Alcoholic beverages.
• Deposits are required to reserve and are non-refundable under all circumstances.
• Changes can be made to your reservation up to 14 days before the scheduled time and/ or date. Deposit will be forfeited after the 14 days. We must have your package selection 14 days before your scheduled party. You may not downgrade your package once selected. You may upgrade your package or add party extras anytime, as long as it's available.
• No show parties and parties cancelled within 20 days of your scheduled party will be charged an additional $200.00 on top of the deposit.
• We are not responsible for any items left behind. All items left behind more than one week will be donated to a local charity.
• Cancelations must be through email otherwise it will be considered a NO SHOW PARTY.
• Food and drinks are not allowed outside of the party room.
• We are not responsible for late pizza deliveries.
• If clean up exceeds normal cleanup, you will be charged a $150.00 cleaning fee.
$25 fee for outside vendors (taco stand, petting zoo, food trucks)
Face painting must be reserved through us (or will incur a $25 cleaning fee)
Taco truck rental will incur an extra $150.00 cleaning fee.
If guests refuse to take of their shoes, shoe covers will be given to them and added to the party host bill ($3 for every shoe cover)
• If your party exceeds the hours scheduled, you will be charged for extra time.
• You are liable for any and all guests in the event of an injury.
• Any damage made or items removed by you or your guest(s) is your financial responsibility.
Be advised that all of our bouncers and equipment are inspected and reviewed in between and after each party.
• Cash or Debit/Credit only (Visa or MasterCard) for final payment.
• We will call you prior to your party date to confirm party details.
• A service fee of $75.00 is an additional charge included in the final bill for all of our party packages.
By signing this document, I affirm that I have read, understood, and agree with the terms.
By entering my name below and clicking the “Submit Waiver” button below, I indicate my acceptance and delivery of this waiver and release. I acknowledge that I have been given an opportunity to prevent or correct any error in connection with this waiver form. If I have submitted this waiver form in error, I will immediately notify you of the error, revoke my signature as instructed, and refrain from participating in any event or activity to which the waiver applies, as provided in Section 204(b) of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act.